Shopping trip

Heeyy....came back from Parkson with my mom. My mom went for a haircut at Allan's then I read newspaper there...boring and sms Michelle. Hmm...then we went over to Parkson, I bought shorts from Oreef (pants actually...watever)...hmmmm, then my mom is dying her hair now and my dad is reading newspaper I guess. Oo yea, sent my sis off to the airport cos her summer hols ended so she's at Kuala Lumpur now then later transit to Hong Kong before to Moscow then to Volgograd (Russia.. larrrrr). Hmmm...then lets c...I'm bored now...yawn. Went to IMH open day, collect my privelledge card and then didn't go and meet Mrs. Ling or Mr.Kon either...hahahahaa (guilty guilty) and then....hmmm.....met Kristen there then hmm.....thats all lar. Now I'm so bored....nothing nice to do, can hear my kakak vacuming the floor upstairs....hmmm....wonder what to do tonite lerr...no tuition summore, no piano class/theory class/aural class either...aiyerr......hopefully got more people online to chat with lar if like that....oh well...ciao! sayonara......