National Service

I didn't get selected for National Service.
Woohoo!


I screwed up Biology paper. I thought the methylene blue remains blue when there is no oxygen so I answered the whole structure question which, was worth 10 marks based on that. Then I found out after the exam that it is actually the opposite. At least I got company, Esther Ling.

Made a lot of stupid mistakes this exam. With all these stupid mistakes, I think it will be quite hard for me to get one of the top three positions this term. I hope I don't make all these stupid mistakes in trial SPM and SPM.

Miss "Smart" here somehow became so "smart" that she absentmindedly multiplied the y from ylogM instead of powering it and worst still, she never realized it until after the exam. Miss "Smart" became so "smart" that she passed steam through palm oil during HYDROGENATION.

Aiyah. What a disappointing exam but I hope I learned a few good bits.

Dear old sister of mine, Dr. Beatrice Jee has left to Sibu this morning to report for duty at Sibu Hospital.