Trials Are Over

Trial examinations are finally over! Almost three long weeks of answering examinations right after a two week break from another examination. The Malaysian education system is just extremely examination-based. I got my Mathematics trial paper back, 94% and I guess I'm not too thrilled but still glad it's above the 90% mark. I got my Physics I trial paper back today too, 48/50 questions. Somehow, I have this uneasy feeling that I screwed up somewhere, somehow. As usual.

Trials seriously do funny things to my brain. On Sunday night, I had a dream that I just found out that our whole class had to resit our History trial paper. So, I panicked and studied like mad. When I woke up, I felt as if I had just studied for six hours straight. Unfortunately, all the facts were just vague. One of the days during trial, I dreamed that I was scolding Perry and when the person turned around, it was some stranger and the actual fellow was standing a few feet away. W.T.H.