I’m Alive!

Application Mathematics assignment - (CHECK)
Chemistry assignment - (CHECK)
Chemistry homework - (CHECK)
EALD assignment 1 - (PENDING)
EALD assignment 2 - (WILL DO IT SOMEDAY…soon)
Biology assignment - (CHECK)
Physics lab report -  (Woohoo! No lab last week)
Physics homework - (CHECK)
Physics extra exercises - (PENDING)

Wah. So much work done and to be done.

Last Saturday, I went to the PC fair at KLCC with two of my classmates. I bought another 320GB external hard drive. PC fair in KL beats the PC fair in Kuching by a million times.

On Sunway, my classmate accompanied me to A Cut Above in Sunway Pyramid get a haircut and then I watched some super lame movie.

Yesterday, I made green bean soup. Today, my roommate made very tasty red bean soup with black glutinous rice. I cooked herbal cod fish soup for dinner today for my classmate and I.

Did I mention that my Celcom broadband is sexist? Whenever my FEMALE roommate and I use it, we tend to experience problems with the webpage not loading and then one of my MALE classmate used it and had zero problems.