Luggages & Ads

IMG_1257
Flights are beginning to give me a headache. Pack, weigh, unpack, pack, weigh. Same old, same old. A routine that happens nearly every month for the past two years. However, this trip’s packing is giving me the biggest headache. The issue isn’t about weight, in fact my luggage is underweight by 5kgs. It’s more of a space issue. I have the largest standard size cargo luggage but it is so stuffed now that I have to stand on my luggage just to zip it up.
IMG_1267 copy
This is what I believe to be a cockatoo. I’m no avian expert. Rather grainy picture, no flash and it was really dark. I was pretty certain that if I used my camera flash, the bird would get a heart attack, tumble off the perch and die. Illogical but I imagine that happening.

Pushing that aside, here’s an advertorial:
IMG_1290 copy
She, Theodora Leong, has been making these customized clay figurine key chains of any shape for RM9. I had mine customized to say “GAB” short for Gabrielle on one side and an “N” for Nathania.
IMG_1289 copy
There’s N for Nathania.