New Begining

I believe every mistake I made,
Deserves a second chance,
A whole new start for changing,
A day where it’s a new beginning,
I learn to spread my wings,
Body and soul leaves the grounds,
Taking flight into the skies,
Leaving everything behind,
I seek for redemption,
Transformation beyond imagination,
Seeking for salvation,
I find it true in the Lord,
The day started changing,
First day of my new beginning,
A chance to walk a new road,
To live in the right lead,
In front of me was a light so bright,
Leading me through the night,
Guiding me all the way,
As I walked down my life’s road,
Below me was a hand,
To catch whenever I fell,
Never once I hit the grounds,
Not even from the highest mountains,
I believe in second chances,
I believe in changes,
I’ll chase my dream,
Make it something real to them,
Starting now I’ll embrace it,
One day true to be,
I’ll be the one to change the world,
The power is at hand…


Gabrielle Jee