Progress Update

Thank goodness. I thought I had flunked 3C/3D Mathematics but turns out I got a 46/55. Careless mistakes as usual but nevertheless, I think I am improving on making less horrible careless mistakes. An improvement is better than nothing I suppose. Chemistry quiz today was okay.24032010929 
Interesting how some of my classmates here like to call me by Nathania instead.

There was a Biotherm promotion going on in Sunway College and they did this skin test for me without charge. Turns out the skin on my cheek is 35% hydrated and 38% hydrated on my forehead. The normal skin according to the Biotherm lady, should be 40% and above. She was recommending some products for me and goodness, one standard-sized tube of Biotherm facial foam costs RM90. I could buy 4 and a 1/2 of my Loreal Perfect White facial foams with RM90! No wonder they promoted Biotherm in Sunway College… get it?

This random person from another state in Malaysia added me in Facebook some time around December 2008 and wow, I met him in college two days ago! Apparently he is a student at Sunway College too. By the power of Facebook, the world is really getting smaller these days!
25032010930Three Auckland University representatives from the medical and health sciences faculty came to have a talk with us today. Guess what they told us?

There are FOUR SEATS in UNIVERSITY OF OTAGO and TEN SEATS in UNIVERSITY OF AUCKLAND.

Yet we have SEVENTEEN of us JPA-bound New Zealand medicine program students. Do the mathematics.

During the selection interview, if we feel that Auckland is not the best place for you, we will tell you that.

O.O is my only currently available expression regarding this.