Burglary Skills

I was locked inside the toilet yesterday.

I went to brush my teeth around 6.30AM and shut the toilet door behind me without locking it. After I was done brushing, I turned the doorknob and I realized the door couldn’t open at all. I recalled Lawrence getting locked inside his apartment’s toilet for 4 hours listening to music that his kind housemates played for him from the outside. I began to think… “shit… I am so going to miss college today just because I got locked inside my own toilet!”

Since Felicia was the only person awake that time in her room, I yelled her name over and over again but sadly, no one came to my rescue. I had no knight in shining armor barging through the toilet door to save me.

So I used my burglary skills and picked the lock using a metal clothing hook and I rescued myself.

Unfortunately, one of my housemates experimented and tried shutting the door. So now, we do not have a toilet.