Day Out With Mum

My day began with awesome pork and wine kolo mee from some coffee shop opposite Crossway with my mum. My dad went off for some day trip in the swamps.
250420101148
It was my second time going to The Hills. The last time I went was during the Chinese New Year month when I came back from KL. The Hills still looked pretty empty. I like their toilets because it was CLEAN.
250420101158
I stocked up on more facial masks from Skin Food. To my dismay, I couldn’t use collect stamps to redeem gifts using the same stamp card that I use at Skin Food in Sunway Pyramid. I thought I could redeem something today with the amount of stamps I already had.250420101157
My mum took me shopping. =) Unfortunately, there didn’t seem to be anything much that I liked. 250420101152
Green tea cake from Mr. Ho’s Fine Food. RM9. Probably one of my favourites since cakes from Mr. Ho’s are not too sweet.250420101154
Blueberry cheesecake, also from Mr. Ho’s. RM9. Too rich for my liking.
250420101159
Those are my dad’s spectacles. I used to think that black full frames are really cool. But this trip home, I realized my dad had been wearing thick black frames since forever (four to five years ago) because he thought they were cool, suddenly black full frames seem outdated. Not to forget the fact that my dad has a few pairs of thick framed spectacles, even one that has weird angles.