#37: DIY Black


IMG_7410
#37: The do-it-yourself necklace.

I usually keep bits and pieces that I disassembled from jewelry to suit my preference, chains, charms and all. While I was putting together an outfit for an afternoon out, I was inspired to piece together several pieces together since I could do with a black necklace. I have a thing for either personalizing jewelry and tops or finding unique or last pieces.
IMG_7441
Complete #37. Off for an afternoon movie, Bad Teacher. That was one amusing movie.
IMG_7438
Again, the DIY necklace. I’ve been DIY-ing quite a few things since winter break started. Frankly speaking, so far my winter break had revolved around nothing but going out, arts and crafts, novels and sitting in front of my computer.
IMG_7426
After the movie, we grabbed some traditional Malaysian dessert.  I had my all-time favourite, the ice kacang but it wasn’t as nice as what we could get back home. There should have been coconut milk in it. Hence, it lacked that fragrant taste and scent.
IMG_7418
Herbal jelly. Again, would have tasted better if it was in root beer.
IMG_7424
Hail to panda eyes- NOT. Must be from all that irregular sleeping patterns since the start of examination and winter break.
IMG_7448
Totally random.
IMG_7444
This is the sun setting at 4.30PM.