Debate practice

Hiiii! Tell me, what's going on? Anything interesting? Did I miss out on anything? This morning, Rhema and I we wanted to us the Avilla Room to practice for our debate but it was locked and the teacher in charge wasn't there. The libarary was being use for some librarian meeting and the bilik sumber was being use for some teacher's meeting.2a1 classroom was being used for bible quiz, so we ended up using the 5a4 classroom. Then, Siw Hua, Chong, Vanessa and Christine came in started to act as the 'audience', busy disagreeing with what we POI on. Owh, Michelle told Rhema and me some insane story of what she heard at Puan Tan maths tuition. Then, let me see. Tomorrow's Azureen's b'day party. I'll be going. Rhema will be coming over to my house and both of us will leave to Azureen's house. Well, guess that's all for today. Owh yeah, ciao. Muakz!