Released early

Today I get to go back early from school, 5.05pm cos the teachers have some dinner later. I just came back from violin lessons. Next week I'll be going for the prefects camp (Friday, Saturday and Sunday). Its 3 days, 2 nights. Have to bring sleeping bag. Plus Edith ask Grace to bring electric kettle (hahhahaa!). I'm not bringing any kind of electrical device appart from a handphone and a charger. Of course, my clothes and shoes and other stuff (toothbrush and etc). Owh yea, the camp's at Permai. On the 23rd of April, I'm going to some concert thing (at MBKS auditorium, 7.30. Rm30 per ticket. You can get it from IMH) with Elizabeth (if she can make it). Michelle asked me to go with her to some concert thing at SJS but clash with the concert at MBKS Auditorium so can't go. I got my position already, I'm 7 for this exam. Thank God. My purata is 85.33, it's acceptable la. Took out my guitar just now, tried to practice it...smart, I got bruises on my fingertips now...so smart.Ciao!