Loosers weepers, winners sweepers

Hi!!! I told you guys about the debate between Rhema (first speaker), Azureen (third speaker), Zahira (reserved) and me (2nd speaker) (we're the government) against the opposition, Kristen (first speaker), Esther (second speaker), Nisha (third speaker) and Amirah (reserved). Omg, it was sooooo scary, especialy against Kris! Kris was the best speaker! Congratulations Kris!!!!!! The opposition won. The topic was 'Co-Ed School is better than single-sex school'. We lost! Hahahahahaaaa, congratulations to Nisha, Esther & Kris! That was a fun & scary debate! I'm going for the taekwondo dinner this Sunday, anyone wanna go with me???? I'm going to be so alone there. Maybe with a few of my friends but I'm not so close with them. Go with me, please?????? Pretty please? Okay, that's enough of the pleases. I'm in LOVE! With who? With the best-looking car ever! the JAGUAR XJ! Omg, it's sooooooo damn nice....wow. Gtg, bye.