Jackpot!

Hi! Nothing much today.Came back from tuition. Played blackjack, won a few rounds, lost a few rounds. Yesterday I was online until 1am, chatting as usual. Bought a black Giordano jacket. Hmm...learned new sparring steps for taekwondo. No music lessons for this week. Prefects camp next week so next wee Friday adn Saturday night I won't be online. So I go online on Thursday instead. Need to get a new photo album, the big sort that you can peel the plastic layer off. Need to practice violin and piano liao. Got taekwondo aniversary dinner at Crown Imperial (I think that's the name) on 1st May. If you wanna go, buy tickets from me, I have two extra to sell (table 94), its 7pm until maybe almost 11pm, it's on a Saturday. Go la....please?? If not help me to promote it around, hehehe, thanks! Okay, I'm going to make a new website again. Darn bored, so ciao! Muakz!