Mr. Tan's retirement

Hiiiiiii! I went to school this morning before 6.30 cos it was Mr.Tan's retirement. Happy Retirement Mr.Tan! There was band performance, choir performance, modern dance performance, poem and 'sajak' performance and some Chinese Fan dance thing, I dunno what is it called. Today is Holy Thursday. So little people online today and I am so bored. I'm web-surfing again. Hahhaa, Rhema, Siw Hua and I were supposed to go to Christine's house today to watch Sleepover but in the end, none of us could make it. Tomorrow, I'm going online again. Maybe in the afternoon cos at night, I might be going out so might not make it. Going to start grade 6 theory on the 2nd of April. Exams are over, I got 75 for BM, 97 for Geography, 80 for Art, 89 for English, 72 for History, 96 for Moral, 87 for Maths, 96 for Science and KH (the old mark is 70, but now got a correction for the answers so I don't know). So far, my average is either 85 or lower....sobsob. Ok, nevermind la. I don't think I have anything else to say so....ciao! Muakz.