Excess time

Hii! How's everything? I think I have too much excess free time until I'm online so often! (smiles). Well, schools going to be back open this Monday (sobs) and on Thursday I have to go to school in the morning (that means I'll have to wake up at 5.45am!!!) I'm going to be so sleepy...with a sleepy face...! (laughs). Doesn't matter, I get the day off! No homework! I'll be free in the afternoon! But then I have Web Team meething (sobs) but owh well, it's not like its going to take ages in the Avila Room! (smiles). I had tuition just now and everyone is like so crazy over Simple Plan! (I am!) I like their latest song, "Shut Up" and Good Charlotte! Ahhhhhhh! Good Charlotte! I just want to live! Thats like such a nice nice nice song! And Jesse McCartney's Beautiful Soul song! Ok, ok, thats enough for today. Bye! Muakz!