Amateur photographers

I just came back from taekwondo training at St.Joseph. I was in school (my school, St.Teresa) from 10am until 12am. We had our STS taekwondo club phototaking there. Took Alston so long just to take two pictures! I had to stand at the back and balancing on some brick thingie. And hmm...then I had lunch at SB with my friends and then there was these 3 guys or as we called them 'gays' who were wrestling around in the middle of SB on the ground floor. Sheesh....! And then, we went over to St.Joseph for the training. Hmm...the stadium is kinda stuffy and the floor...man, it's green so it practically leaves green dust on your feet or white taekwondo pants! My sister is coming back from Russia this 7th July. And let's see what else...hmmm....I guess nothing left ler...tonight going to my grandmother's bday dinner and let's c...thats all.