Tic-tac-toe

Heeeyyyzzz! Whatsup? The weather is like sooooooo hot arr...I wanna go swimming or at least go to the beach or maybe some where cooler lar. Tonight going to celebrate my grandpa's birthday. Happy Birthday Grandpa! Let's c...errrr...I so totally wanna go watch movie again with my friends. So bored at home, plus my cousins go back to Miri liaooo...or was it Sibu? Hahhaaaa....I've got short term memory lost until I don't even remember where my cousins live in...chih! Yesterday I played tic-tac-toe with Ian, and lol, in the end he gave up cos he kept loosing! This is like the greatest ever movie (Phantom of the Opera) in the whole wide universe. Nah, I take that back. No! I don't! You just gotta watch it! I wanna watch One Miss Call2, Ghost Train, Premonition, Mr. & Mrs. Smith and Monster-In-Law! Who wanna go with me? Hehee, no lar, I don't go out with strangers. I'm going with my frens, wonder what's it all about anyway. Neways, anyone took my quiz on www.bebo.com? Hehehee, Sern Khuan got the highest so far, 80%! Can't believe my own best friends got less than that arrrr...chih! Hmmmmss...came back from dinner with my grandparents..as you know..it was my grandpa's b'day. Ooo...let's c...mmm.. when Demie coming back arrr? Demie arrrr...having fun in Bangkok hor... I'm only having fun in M'sia arrr... with frens and cousins and other people nia...chih! Mich lar....din chat much online. Eeee...both my best frens all away. Sighz....leave me and my other frens nia, those still stuck in M'Sia. Eee..Demie coming back this Sunday hor! Cool! Hehehee!