Christmas

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! Hey, it's Christmas Eve today. It's 6.20pm over here, I'm about to have my dinner soon with my family. Just showered. Later going to midnight mass at Blessed Sacrament Church. Yesterday, went to Lundu, the Sematan, to get fresh seafood to cook for today. On the way back, detour at Bau. So on and so on, think that was like a 4-5hour ride in the car, I read geo in the car while listening to music and I remember writing something but now I forgot what I wrote, think I threw it away. Neways, be right back after dinner. Back, just had dinner. I am soo soo full, probably gonna need like 7-8 hours to digest...lol...It's 7.45pm now. Hey everyone. I'm currently chatting with my insane cousin and my good so-call 'pretty, graceful..etc...etc' friend who is a he for your info. Si ai bin lorr. Been sending out e-cards. My parents are napping, later got to hit church at 11pm...until probably like 1 plus....*yawn beforehand*. Tomorrow Mich invited me to her house for Christmas but I got some stuff going on so shame i can't go. Too bad, merry christmas mich! Hope everyone has fun tomorrow. Ok...btw..I got 3 ecards from jason and tsktsk.....yellow...yellow...joking...