Saving Money

I said to myself, “I shall try to save money then I will be thiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to *inserts price tag value* buying another piano!”

Everyone scoffed that the idea of saving while in KL especially with the fact that JPA gives RM430.00 per month.

Now I think I should let that idea of saving incinerate.

It has only been one and a half days in KL and I have already spent approximately RM70.

RM12.00 gone on dinner while on board Air Asia
-two huge sandwiches (RM7.00)
-a cup of green tea (RM5.00)

RM40.00 gone on groceries
-two packs of Vitagen (RM7.00)
-a box of granola bars (RM9.00)
-a packet of shower foam refill (RM14.00)
-a new kitchen utensil holder (RM4.00)
-a bottle of Listerine (RM6.00)

RM13.00 gone on lunch at Papa Rich
-a bowl of curry laksa (RM10.00)
-a cup of tea (RM3.00)

Trips to Sunway Pyramid usually drain money from my purse.