Transport Issues, No Internet, No Water

That night, I could connect to my apartment wireless network and suddenly the next day, I can’t! What??!

Thank you Celcom for Celcom Broadband, I can still check my mail, Facebook and blog because of you. *Applauses*

One week has passed in Kuala Lumpur, pretty fast. Nothing much happened in college except for the fact that I have a new Chemistry, Physics and EALD teacher. I got my Physics and Mathematics evaluation examination papers back. I am speechless over how many careless mistakes I made. Mainly mistakes like… “33+22=108” and I have three big, red “careless” scrawled across my Physics paper by my lecturer. Looks I have not left my carelessness back in secondary school. Chemistry lecturer said to me, “it is a very good lesson to learn”.

Oh well… thankfully that exam is not counted into this years’ internal marks for my finals.

Busses fetching us from Casa Subang to college have gone haywire. On Tuesday, my housemate and I purposely took the 7.15AM bus. We napped during the bus ride. Then, the bus was nearing Sunway College and it suddenly decided to turn back without dropping us off. It arrived at Casa Subang at 7.40AM, fetched a whole big load of students and arrived at college at 8.15AM. They could have just dropped us off first…

Today, I woke up automatically at 4.45AM. So I went to make myself a cup of juice and then I went back to sleep. I woke up again at 5.15AM, grabbed all my bath items and went into the shower. Then… goodness! There was no water! I went to the toilet and turned on the hose tap. Thank goodness there was water. Unfortunately, just managed to fill up my pail almost half full but fortunately, that was enough to shower carefully.

Later, everyone else woke up and there were cries of, “no water!”