East Malaysian At West

Four more days of college left! I am replacing my Friday classes. Then, I will be off with my sister in Selangor until Saturday morning then I will be flying back to my hometown.06022010688Went shopping with some of my classmates yesterday. Bought a Levis’ backpack and a pair of Levis’ jeans. Too bad I was having a cough, couldn’t try the ice cream at the new ice cream shop. I finished two bottles of Woods peppermint cough syrup and goodness knows how many packets of Woods lozenges (somebody said I will end up overdosing) and there was no effect. So now I am on Benadryl. 

This is what I make for breakfast since I get up at 5.00AM daily.01022010621This is the view from my bedroom most mornings around 7AM.
06022010685 This is the famous Teluk Intan salty mung bean piahs.
01022010623