East Malaysian Still At West

Just a few more hours left till I will be packing my bags along with me away from the vicinity of Sunway University College!!!

Malaccan friend brought famous Malacca pineapple tarts to college. Malaccan pineapple tarts are BIG. Bigger than your average pineapple tart.

I photocopied some new recipes from Malaccan friend too. Can’t wait to try to bake the lemon cheese cake this Saturday afternoon or perhaps an apple cheese cake.

I have Hershey mint truffle kisses in my refrigerator. Did I mention that it is a BIG bag? =D2075211576_5cfb3d3c99I bought weighing scales to weigh my luggage. Goodness. 21kgs of unwanted goods to ship back to my hometown. I took the opportunity to weigh myself too. Goodness again, I lost more weight despite eating heavier breakfast. Maybe heavier meals is inversely proportional to weight loss but there isn’t much truth to that.

I really think that I am just losing weight rapidly because I am actually working out or to be more precise, “WORKING OUT” by actually doing my own laundry on my own with my own two bare hands instead of sending it to the laundry every alternate day like I used to do last year.

For the past few days, the cough syrup has been making me doze off at 5PM, waking up at 12AM and sleeping at 4AM then getting up at 5AM and going off to college at 6.30AM. Darn.
20557_323259777626_801472626_4876830_3843010_n This is by all means a very random photograph.