Hail To Make Up

I’ve never been much of a fan of make up, too much work to wash off and I am unreasonably paranoid that excessive makeup would clog up my pores, leaving me with awful complexion. Hence, I avoid foundations, concealers and eyeshadows unless I have a fancy dinner to attend. I most frequently use lip balm (I don’t even think my mint lip balm is classified makeup), followed by mascara on hardworking days or when I am exceptionally sleepy. Somehow I think those stiffened eyelashes help force my eyes open on sleepy days.

But bottomline is that makeup can do wonders. Make up is going to put plastic surgeons like out of business, Dr. Hansley!

01
Without makeup.
101
With makeup.

More pictures available here.

These people are seriously super good at this make up thing!
wow_makeup_01wow_makeup_02wow_makeup_03wow_makeup_04wow_makeup_05wow_makeup_06wow_makeup_07wow_makeup_08wow_makeup_09wow_makeup_10wow_makeup_12wow_makeup_14wow_makeup_16wow_makeup_17wow_makeup_18wow_makeup_19wow_makeup_20wow_makeup_21wow_makeup_22

Hansley, you’re really going out of business.