Chinese New Year Day 2

Hiiiiiii! Happy Chinese New Year! 2nd day today. Woke up at 7.00am today but then lazy Theo was still asleep so I went back to bed, woke up at 8.00am and Theo still busy sleeping so I slept again, finally at 8.45am then she FINALLY wakes up! So I woke up also la....Then brush teeth, take shower, take breakfast. I had milo and cereal for breakfast and so did Theo. I made the milo and looooooook! She didn't end up in General Hospital! No diahorrea after eating my food! Muahahahhahahahhahaa! After that, went over to our grandparents' house at Keranji there. Played Ps2. When we went there, the other cousins were playing King of Fighters. It's always Kula Diamond a.k.a Cola. And Whip and Yuri. never changes. Then right, owh yea, speaking of KOF, Theo told me that Jason thinks that Athena, Angel and Mai are sooooooooooooooo hot! (it's the truth okay!) and...what sort of person compares how hot a cartoon can be!!!! Especially a fighting character in PS!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Hamsap, man! Muahahhahahahha! And then right, Sakura and Spiderman's Mary Jane Watson also hot....eeeeeeeeeeee! Hahhahaha! Kay, then we played Tenchu, I think Lord Gohda is very very very wounded...dying, deathbed! I sliced up my own partner too...muakakakkakaka! But then...I got the scrolls too! Hahahha and I DID slice up some enemies! Hahahhahaha! And then I played Final Fantasy X2. Not bad ler the game, but game over at Zanarkand Ruins...haiiih... when three of my characters died, three of my cousins woke up...Die and wake... cissss... It's the truth...that's what Theo says. Then, got visitors, I think that's my grandmother's sister. We each got Rm5 angpau... The dog didn't get any. Hahahhaahahahahaha! Owh, the dog chewed on my shorts and then the dog is slobbery. And then right, Theo was teasing the young little boy, peekaboo I think. Then, let's see, I left at 5pm, around there la. Played badminton at my house again, lots of road accidents with the cyclists over there....lucky nobody ended up in hospital...mauahhaha! My cousin Theo now..being super NOISY...blowing the recorder... actually MY recorder... she just simply blow like blowing bubbles in the pool! What do you think! Kanasai! Muahahaahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!! MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!1 HAHHAHAHA! Hahahaahhahaa.... I think she's playing Rave song now. because..I noe la...yerdehhh! Hahhahaha! Game! Jas online...go talk to jas..cyaz! Ciao!