A stab with a butter knife

Holla! How's life everyone? I just came back from violin lessons. I've not finished my homework yet, I need a break so I'm going to finish my homework tomorrow night instead. I have tae-kwon-do tomorrow morning then bm tuition in the afternoon. Oh ya...the schoolbus that I take since last year used to be very noisy last year and this year...omg, omg...everyone in it is like soooo 'kuai-kuai', everyone so quiet (not everyone of course, just the new ones). It's soooo boring...how to survive in there? I mean...arghhh! I don't know how to explain, if you are as noisy as I am. Rhema's not online again, that girl ah, say she'll go online today, huh! Hahaaa, you should hear that story Kristen made up about 'someone' ever stabbing some one with a butter knife! Hahaaa! Oh ya, I sooooo miss how the bus was last year, it was much more interesting. I have such a tight schedule lately, dunno why, why must the earth have only 24 hours a day?? Sheesh man, why can't it have 48 instead. So much to do, so little time...I totally agree with that quote. Guess what...I can't believe I did it...I LEFT MY FILE IN SCHOOL IN MY DESK! Yeah, well...erm, bye.