Interviews

Chinese New Year eve tomorrow. Theo's coming back tonight. Going to play badminton with Theo and Stella tomorrow morning. Rhema's off in Penang already, left this morning, 11am flight. Mum's baking for new year and dad's out in the living room, watchig television. I just finished like all 150 maths questions! So proud of myself, muahahahhaha. Like my new blog look? It's a new year, so a new look. And...by the way, Clay's in Shanghai and Teh's in Perak. Lot's of people away. Owh and Danny's in Sibu. Kristen's open house on the first day of new year and Jo's on third. Mildred's following me to Kris's house. Owh, Jo and Demie these people going to the theme park tonight. I'm not going, going over to my grandparents' house to meet Theo these people. Owh, yesterday I had my prefects' interview..no idea if I pass or fail...will inform you guys but surely fail...no doubt la...90% fail. Hehehehhee...Rhema's in for the interview too. We both went. Selected, not voluntarily. Ehehhe. I got school exams in Febuary, 29th I think. So fast! Time really flies! Owh, I think I got to go now. Cya all. Mwaks.