Six

1. Tons of work load. Overloaded? Maybe. Must remember letter of appreciation, money to pay the useless food caterer, Mr. Khusyairi (?), sick leave slip, Biology report, Physics report, permission letter to attend Photography Workshop this Sunday and is that all?? I could have sworn there was more to this list. Darn. *Chucks calculator at wall*

2. Killing my spare time with my own bare hands. *Chucks calculator once more* Signed myself up for the Photography Workshop at the MBKS Hall this Sunday, 8.00pm till 5.00pm. 2 teas and 1 lunch provided. SLR camera? Compact camera? It says on the form. What am I? Engineer for Canon's prototype?? I think my camera's a compact... *chortles*

3. Asked Rhema and Claire about 555 notebooks, what comes into their heads first when I say a 555 notebook. *Chucks calculator once more, this time at Jonas*. Rhema says, "paper notebook because I don't use the word notebook but I use the word laptop." Claire says, "isn't that the banking notebook?" And heck yeah, she's right.

4. Karma ambushed me this morning at St. Jude while I was doing my rounds. Ran into a Jonas or rather a bowl of Kolo Mee who was doing his rounds as well and I'm taller than him!!! *cheers happily* I think the Kolo Mee greeted me with a "Morning Madam". Maybe sound waves couldn't travel that far...

5. Tagged after Deborah today, telling her with possibly 100,000,000 lame excuses to tie her hair. Quotes myself: "tying your hair is fun". *Snorts* What to do? That's life as a prefect. *Snorts again*

6. Ah, I remember one more thing that I left out of my list of things to remember. I must remember to remind Tauhu to never bring a handphone to school when staying back with a donkey. Bad results.