Teachers are blogging!

CAUTION! School teachers read students' blogs and that simply bleaches away the student-hooray-after-school-no-more-teachers philosophies. Sodium hypochlorate-like effects. Mr. Tan Shu Hwa (my History teacher back in Form 1) claims that he read my blog. Apparently he claims he stumbled upon it when googling for himself. Note the word CLAIMS. Teachers are famous for amusing little facts which, we students can never be too certain of the validity. He claims I blogged about a bus and Esther?? The only incident which, I can recall being in a bus with Esther was back in Form 3 for a field trip, when she changed the radio channel to hitz.fm. Mr. Tan claims he will start a blog. I suggested a chess-tip blog since Mr. Tan is pretty good at chess but he said,
"I'll get Chong to start one of those."
I don't know why but when I equate teachers to blogging or teachers to Friendster.com or teachers to instant chatting, it just seems... not so teacher-like. I mean, picture searching Friendster.com and discovering that your principal or some fellow teacher has a Friendster.com account...

I googled for my school principal, Madam Mary John, just to see if she's listed on the internet and guess what, she's in Wikipedia...