Friday

IMG_5777
A cherub on Friday the 13th.
IMG_5769
I hate the feeling when you look at your wrist to tell the time and realize, oh crap, I’m not wearing a watch today. Did I mention that I woke up late for lectures today? It was 10 minutes to 8.00AM when I woke up. I managed to get changed, washed up and grabbed a peanut butter sandwich before heading off to my 8.00AM lectures, arriving sharp at 8.07AM, that’s 2 minutes late for lectures and 0-4 minutes later than usual. Only bad part was that I did not get to have a big bowl of fruit and yogurt for breakfast.
IMG_5740
My one and only self-dubbed universal-colour-matching beanie.

I also realized that my DIY hair job looked rather like highlights. Previously while I was trying out Liese hair dye, my first attempt at a DIY hair job. I was way too lazy to colour my whole head of hair so I just coloured the outer layers and in between. DIY hair jobs are seriously such a pain in the bum, so much effort. No more DIY hair jobs, I rather just go back to my stylist to get a professional hair job.

IMG_5729
Outfit #10. Nineteen more to go.IMG_5787
Huge slices of pizzas. A good 10 inch radius.