Tomorrow

IMG_5577 copy
On a Tuesday. Time seems to fly, lots of work to do. Today’s not an all too good day. I got either a ridiculously not precise set of weighing scales or a room that is severely affected by the pull of gravity. One corner of my room, the scales read 52kgs while another corner of my room the scales read 68kgs. One moment at the same spot in my room, scales read 52kgs then 67kgs then 54kgs and so forth. Bloody set of scales.
IMG_5592
Unfortunately, I must have forgotten to bring my purple water bottle back from the lecture theatre this afternoon. I bought a triangle of American brownie today but to my disappointment, they weren’t chewy and gooey like the usual American brownies back home. This one was like a chocolate sponge.IMG_5636
It’s okay, the day will be better tomorrow.