Chinese New Year fever

*~HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!~* Hi, finally today I've got time to go online. Yesterday I was busy visiting and having visitors. One of my aunts got this really adorable shitzu puppy. It was running around inside the house, it's sooo adorable. I just came back from one of my relative's house. Later might be going over to my neighbour's house. Then tonight, I'll be going over to my aunt and uncle's house then my mom's side, all of them will be coming over to my house tonight. My aunts, uncles, grandparents and couzzies will all be here. The blood-related ones (first aunts, first uncles, first cousins...etc) My dad's out to get more ice for the cooler. My mom's upstairs. I just took a shower and hair-dried my hair. I'm sitting in the living room now with the labtop on one of the wooden chestdrawers, using the internet. My violin went seriously out of tune because two of the pegs sprang back last week and I didn't even touched it when the pegs sprang back. I left the case open in the air-con room and they just sprang back. They obviously contracted and sprang back. Too bad. On Monday, my relatives let out fireworks outside my grandparents' house. It's the sort that shoots up and burst in the sky, whatever you call it. They let out so many, it was so noisy. Plus the neighbours let out some too and two of the neighbour's sons came out and sat on their parents' car to watch. Obviously a stupid thing to do, sit under a shower of sulphur and sparks. You just get hit by all the flaming pieces of sulphur, stupid thing to do. Then, one of the neighbour's Shitzu ran into my grandparents' garden and house. It's called Bobby and it is afraid of fireworks. It was running around like crazy. Last year was a bigger Shitzu that ran in. I played Capcom vs SNK on PS on Friday for I dunno how many hours with my cousin. Maybe and hour or more lah. Well, gotta go again. Busy, will appear as 'away' on MSN Messenger. People in the living room now. My cousin and I in the study room, going online. Surfing the net for Obscure PS2 cheats. So, I'll be away. That's all for today. I wrote a rather long blog just now already so ciao!