Shining like diamonds

Hello there! I just finished reading a Chicken Soup book. The Final Fantasy IX game does not work, too many scratches on the CD. I just had my piano polished just now, it's practically gleaming right now. You should look at the pedals now, the brass is gleaming. Tomorrow gotta wake up early to go visiting. Anyway, have I said that there are so many bouquet of flowers in my house now? Whatever. I have not checked my lycos.com email for ages but kinda lazy to go check, it's not exactly very interesting, I bet I have no e-mails received in that email, hotmail is more popular. I wanna go neopets now and then later check out the latest Final Fantasy updates and some other updates. I was at a katana website just now. I don't do fencing or swordfighting, kay? I just happen to be interested in Japanese anime, katanas, Final Fantasy and etc. Long list of stuff that I like. I'm now checking out a Final Fantasy website and I'm signing up for a an fflegend.com email. I wanted to host a website at ffonline.com but I didn't want to pay any money just to get my site hosted so I'll stick to Xanga eventhough it is an online journal thing.