Meetings

Hi. Just came back from violin lessons. I went for Web Team AGM this morning, I'm just an AJK, no big deal again. I dunno when is Taekwondo AGM, hope it does not clash with my theory exams. Anyway, I want to join LADS (Literature & Debating) and archery. I can't go for archery this year cos no transport so I go next year instead. Anyway, Christine is crazy over getting some ugly Bluetooth Headset. Yuck. There's a really nice NEC Venus2000 150 DW model labtop. So damn nice, I wanna get it. Got to save up if I want it. Then, now Christine is crazy over the Blackberry 7100t. Check it out at www.blackberry.com . Owh yea, plus, everyone says that the Nokia 9500 very ugly (some people not all). Anyway, have a nice day and c'ya! TERESIANS LEAD THE WAY! Lol, since when I am so patriotic? Anyway, on Chap Goh Meh, I ate dinner at Li Garden with my relatives, I met Demie too. Gotta go, bye!