Hi! Went to Parkson last Friday, met Sharon Kueh while buying some Oreef shorts. Then, I went over to my grandparents' house, played PS2 with my couzzies. Then Saturday I went over to my grandparents' house again, played PS2 with my couzzie again. Then Sunday, I went over again, had a barbecue there, played PS2 and keyboard there. Oh, I went after my maths tuition. During maths tuition, Mildred and I were counting 'sumbody's' life expenses because we finished all out homework and we had nothing to do. That 'sumbody's' expenses for 90 extimated years comes up to 30+million. Right now, I'm starting to get bored, nobody quite interesting to chat with appart from Demie. Owh, and I've just IMed Cordelia. Well, kinda bored, nothing to do and it's only 3pm. Tomorrow's CNY eve, then it's CNY the first day. There'll be people visiting here and there and I'll be one of them too. So bored, I wanna go swimming, what a fine day to go out but I have no plans for today at all. Bored, maybe I should go over to my grandparents' house tonight or maybe some other day. I wanna play online game now but no nice games and neopets is sooooo boring.