Sijil Peperiksaan Menengah

I ought to be sleeping as soundly as that polar bear... *sighs wistfully*. I've just wonderfully volunteered myself for English oral next week. Brilliant, that means I'm going to have to pick a topic, which, I already did. Unusually, I picked to talk about durians in front of the entire class. A fruit that I don't even eat or lay a finger on. Okay, so what am I going to bable about? I already got what I want to talk about joted down in point form. So all I hope for is that words just pour out from my mouth.

This morning, I finally went to buy the General Science textbooks for Form 4 and 5. Decided to take that as an extra subject for my Sijil Peperiksaan Menengah (SPM). Been wondering about taking Prinsip Perakaunan and still wondering! I think most people from my class appart from Linda who's taking Chinese, are taking Bible knowledge for SPM. I have a feeling that if I took Bible knowledge, I could have a high chance of failing as I'm really not a biblical sort of person. The last time I sat for a Bible knowledge test was back in 2005 whereby I got a 72%. All right... it's not a fail, I was just exaggerating but there's just no way anyone or anything can convince me to pick up Bible knowledge for SPM.