Motorola W375


That's what I have my eye on, the black version of the Motorola W357 (2006) since my current Motorola mobile phone has been going haywire lately. The battery gets flat really fast no matter it's a new or old battery and it can just automatically shut down. I was at the mobile phone store when I saw the Motorola W220 which, had a pretty flashy shell but then I discovered the Motorola W357 which, had a camera! And looks exactly like the Motorola W220 and that will be what I shall get once I change my phone as soon as possible. It's pretty slim and narrow unlike the RAZR versions which are slim and broad. Well of course, the RAZR versions come with better functions and I think they come with an 8x zoom whereas the W357 comes with a 4x zoom. But hey, I'm not prepared to spend a large sum of cash just for a mobile phone, I don't print bank notes.

-Compact and thin
-Brilliant TFT internal display with iconic CLI
-Calendar with event reminder (alarm), alarm clock, stop watch, currency converter, calculator and ringtone composer
-MP3 ringtones and FM Radio (play FM radio thru speakerphone w/ headset plugged in)
-Stereo support via 2.5mm headset jack, send/end headset support
-Speakerphone (office quality)
-Messaging: SMS, MMS, EMS, and SMS Chat
-100 entry internal phone book with picture phonebook on phone vCard send/receive via MMS
-VGA Camera with 4x zoom (1x, 2x, 3x) with special effect options GPRS Class 8 (1 up/4 down)
-WAP 2.0

Personally, I favor Motorola mobile phones more than Sony Ericson or Samsung. Mainly because Motorola clamshell mobile phones have more of a professional, simple and plain look that catches my eye. Unlike Sony Ericson phones, particularly the Walkman serries which are kind of flashy with their orange trademark themes. Or unlike the Samsung mobile phones which are rather flashy-looking as well and not exactly user-friendly. There are a couple of pretty nice Motorola mobile phones but I must say, they don't come at cheap prices. The RAZR versions are pretty neat, so are the KM and W versions.

Anyway, before I go on to the next topic for today, did I mentioned that I was elected as treasurer for the Literature and Debating Society of my school? I doubt I had as it only happened this morning. Anyway, if any of you are looking for long, drawling posts on life (might even be inspirational to some), kindly step foot into Jessie's Blog and view the world from her perspective.