Ramblings for today

Disintergreting freedom? Or a start of a brand new school life being a student who obeys the rules instead of breaking them? I've been selected to be a prefect, fifty-three students from our Form 4 year have been selected and 31 of them consist of students selected from 4 Science 1. All of us had to go for this prefects' interview that was located at the school's music room. Frankly speaking it was like being interogated. There was a long table with the morning session prefects council members sitting opposite a single chair placed in the center of the music room. And then, questions began shooting from the mouths' of the council members' like bullets. Incredibly high velocity!

Anyway, Puan Shirley, my English teacher put me into the Literature and Debating Society. First, she asked me that I could debate, right? And I answered a yes, afterall, I had been exposed to the crooks of debating. Speaking of debating, I must say that my favourite role is to be the third speaker as I don't really have to prepare much of a script and it was more to being spontaneous. And doing rebuttals are something that I quite fancy, I must say. If I actually get to go against schools for any debate, I would particularly love to go against SMK. St. Thomas. Cedric thinks it's a shame if I actually lose to St. Thomas, especially if I lost to Jason. Strange, how could I lose to an individual when it's a team thing?

Today, I shot for the selection for the shooting competition in Subang, Selangor. It's an under-21 shooting competition. I hardly even reached the MQS, I shot a 363. Well, that beat my personal score though, an improvement compared to my last competition which, was 356. You know what's the irritating part? For my last serries, I shot all 10s, 9s, one 8 and then for my thirty-ninth shot, I shot a 6! Nooooooo! That ruined my entire serries! My thirty-seventh shot was a 10, thirty-eight a 10 and then thirty-nine a SIX!!! Followed by my last shot, the fortieth shot, a 10. Nooooo...why, why, why??? Sigh...if not it would have been a total of 95 for that serries not a 92.