Last day of year-end hols!

School's reopening tomorrow, bummer or hooray? I'm sort of in between really. The holidays seemed pretty short and it feels like I could use a couple more days but with those couple more days, I would probably get bored, wishing schooling sessions would begin. I will probably be busy all week round (except on weekends), therefore I shall only be blogging on Fridays and Saturdays. So, my appologies that there won't be much updates starting tomorrow. My schedule is absolutely packed, I repeat, jammed PACKED! I have shooting trainings on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons. And then on Monday night, I have Physics tuition, Additional Mathematics tuition on Wednesdays, Chemistry tuition on Thursdays, piano lessons on Fridays, theory classes on Saturdays and Bahasa Melayu tuition on Sundays. Did you realize that I only have one off day on Tuesdays??? I guess I'm going to miss life in Form 3 whereby practically everyday is an off day. Those sweet days...

Anyway, I went with a couple of friends this afternoon to watch Night At The Museum at Star Cineplex. It's one funny comedy about this man who took the night shift job as a guard at the museum and then, the display of wax statues, bones and animals come to life at night. And he has make sure nothing gets in or out of the museum. Fascinating movie, at least I remember almost the entire movie rather than like the previous movie I watched on 26th of December 2006, Curse of the Golden Flower. That was one lousy movie that I remembered nothing about. After the movie was done, they headed off for a drink at Green Hills and then to the arcade. Strangely this year when I set foot into the arcade, I just have this feeling of not playing unlike last year, when the arcade was a regular visit to play racing after a round of movie. My last time to the arcade was with...oh, that explains it all... I went with "Jolin Tsai".

All right, back to tomorrow's story. Rhe's going to have to head off to school early to grab good seats in class (4 Science 1!) for me and her! Hehehe! She has to do that job as I always promised that I will come early and my early is like late for her. Last year, I came at 6.15am and she was already in school at 6.00am! Let's see what seats she'll grab tomorrow. We students need good seats you know, it's all about the FENG SHUI! Here are five classroom Feng Shui tips for students!

1. Do not sit in front of the blackboard for it is black and will bring bad luck to your health.
2. Do not sit next to the door or all your luck and knowledge will fly out of the door.
3. Do not sit next to the teacher's table or you'll might be incapable of talking for the entire year.
4. Do not--------I shall cut the crap now! No such thing as classroom Feng Shui tips.