Additional Mathematics addict

Obsessions of people in love part 1... Obsessions of people in love part 2...
Just look at the extend that some people go to when they are madly, deeply and obsessively in love. They even find Sonnet 18 from our Form 4 literature book as romantic enough to daydream about their loved ones by drawing hearts and scrawling their names alongside with their loved ones' names on the other side. I'm just so amused when Rhe opened the literature book that she borrowed from our school and it had Syawal scribbled all over almost every single page and there was one page that had "I miss you Syawal! I will wait for you forever even until I die." How tragic... unreplied love and relentless death. Something never meant to be, forbidden love! Awww...

Another tragic tragedy occured a couple of days ago. It all happened when I was doing additional mathematics and suddenly, something fell out of mid-air like a bombshell. I discovered that I actually love additional mathematics and that it was fun. Fascinating. Additional mathematics is now becoming...almost addictive like drugs or something. Everyday, I just need a little bit of additional mathematics to keep me going. Oh no... I'm an additional mathematics addict! Well, at least I'm an additional mathematics addict and not a drug addict or a glue sniffer.