Just another week

I've gone through the stage as a Form 4 Science stream student for two weeks already and what are my comments? Firstly, Form 4 is simply stashed with piles and piles of homework of subjects that you are basically new to such as Additional Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics. Another thing is that Form 4 is packed with lots of projects for 2007's Sijil Pelajaran Menengrah (SPM). Basically, I hadn't developed any dislikes for any other subjects appart from English and Science for Technology or in short, EST. To me, that was the most riddiculous subject as we already learn English and Science, why add English and Science for Technology into our list of subjects for??! At least if it was 'Prinsip Perakaunan' made compulsary, it would have seemed more logical rather than learning a subject that consists of two base subjects combined. I shall not proceed any further with cricitizing the EST subject anymore.

For the first time in four years that I have studied in SMK. St. Teresa, Kuching, I will be actually showing for Sports Day. And no, I did not suddenly decide to take part in any events as I simply have no interest in track events or field events. But I got selected by the Form 5 Red Crescent seniors to be Assistant Leader for First Aid on Sports Day. That means I will be at Jubilee Ground by 5.00am on the 10th of Febuary 2007 with a large ice box filled with ice and other stuff that would be needed on that day. I'm going to have to brush up on my First Aid skills for these couple of weeks before the 10th of Febuary arrives.