Is it just love?

In response to a picture in one of the posts I found in Cedric's greenified blog , I couldn't resist but add itsy bitsy things here and there. Do people actually enjoy getting tickled and wrestled with? This reminds me of one couple I know who wrestle like 24/7, its like free WWE show. Anyway, if a guy starts flinging rocks at my window, I can't imagine the cracks I'll see on the glass and next, I wonder if I survive a volcanic erruption from my mum the next morning over cracked window panes. Isn't it kind of weird to get somebody mad on purpose and then doing whatsover after that?? It's the same concept like purposely getting someone very happy and then slapping them. Isn't it weird to slow dance without music?? Or is it 'nature's music' such as the birds chirping and the frogs croaking?? Okay, kissing in the rain, another of those typical romance tales but what if the girl gets sick the next day from being in the rain eh??