Female Rights?

I handwashed my thick, fluffy bath towel today and I nearly broke my arms. Who knew that a wet fluffy towel could weigh that much? Again, I nearly broke my arms trying to wring it dry.

Had my very first Chemistry and Biology class today.

Went to Sunway Pyramid today to buy Vitamin E, which ate up RM110.00 from my wallet. I had a seaweed pretzel for lunch which, cost me another RM3.20 and did I mention that the taxi ride to Sunway Pyramid cost me RM4.00?

Dinner composed of Mongolian style chicken, sawi fried with garlic and rice… another RM9.90 flew out of my wallet…

One day, I spend about RM15.00 on food alone.

That means I spend RM450.00 a month.

Did I mention that JPA gives me RM430.00 per month?

I think girls should get more allowance than boys…

Boys can use one bar of soap from head to toe while girls have facial soaps, bath soaps, shampoo and hair conditioner.

I have other points in mind but I am not going to blog them out.