Saturday

Today I went with Subject X (who requested to remain anonymous) to meet up with Howard and Jonas at Sunway Pyramid.

Subject X and I went over to Sunway College, then took a taxi ride from this very kind Indian taxi driver who charged us RM4.00 instead of the usual RM5.00 to Sunway Pyramid.

Taxi Driver: You two are a couple?
Subject X and I: What??! No. No!!! No! We’re NOT a couple!
Taxi Driver to Subject X: Why not? Are you gay?
Subject X: I’m not gay!
Taxi Driver: You know, you mustn’t be gays and lesbians you know. Now, so many of them! You know, staying here *points out of the window* are two lesbians!

I had Sarawak laksa at this hawker stall near Sunway Pyramid. Tastes just like the real thing back in Sarawak except that it is RM5.00…

I realized that I am pretty awesome at plumbing. My apartment toilet bowl can’t be flushed for the past few days. That means I cannot *ahem* do my business in my apartment toilet. So I got rather annoyed and opened up the toilet bowl tank. I yanked at any part that could be moved and tada, I fixed the toilet bowl. Now it can flush and I can do my business.