Boardshorts hunt

I'm sooo bored, I'm addicted to this sentence from one of my friend's msn usernames...I dun wan another pretty face, I dun wan just another to hold, all I want is you. Sounds nice, huh? Yeah, yeah. I'm so bored...yawn, yawn, yawn. I was soooo sleepy just now in tuition, thank gawd I have Charlene and Sharon. If not I would be soooooo bored. I was sooo sleepy that I had to drink water to stop myself from falling asleep right in front of the teacher. Hey! I couldn't help it. I'm still hunting for shorts, I saw a pink Oreef pair and another is orange. Orange looks terrible and the pink looks terrible too. The blue looks so nice but it's too short, like really short. I saw this pair of Nike shorts, it's light blue but it looks old, kinda like it's been hanging in the shop for ages already. Maybe when I go MVM, I'll hunt for some nice shorts. Omg! Yesterday was soooo funny! Nevermind why. Remind me to ask Edith for my art pencils back this Monday. Ciao!