Day gone wrong

Hi!!! Omg...it's raining now...it rained so heavily this morning. I had to cross the basketball court this morning to get to school and I got my shoes and socks rather wet, my blazer and shirt was wet too...sigh. Then, I didn't finish my KH notes cause I rote the wrong ones and I rote 4 pages long...yet my handwriting is t-i-n-y...ugh! I've just finished my homework just now. Bleargh, I was supposed to go for taekwondo demonstration tonight but I skipped it, I have no time for demonstrations and we prefects had to sort of vote for juniors for this year. I voted for three of them, Kimberly, Mei Tin and Edna. I guess they're the best prefects-to-be that I can think of. I'm going to take the bus every Friday from now on. Oh yea, I got to go to my hairdresser to get my hair cut this coming Friday and I have to get my watch, wallet and I need some more shorts for PJ anyway. Then...lemme see, the bus is getting pretty interesting, I mean...noisier. There's this stupid, annoying St.Thomas boy who totally pissed me off on Thursday. His window was much bigger than mine and he pushed some more until my window was sooooooo small that I could barely feel any wind! It ended up that told him to stop pushing the window and then he pushed again! So tut, man!Then this gang of St.Thomas people, they keep fighting with us St.Teresa people to get the back seats. Obviously they don't know the rules that WE teresians sit at the back seat! Ugh, this Monday, I'm going to sit at the back, my friends and I are just going to sit beside them and don't care. Who cares! Anyway, ciao! Muakz!