No bus!

Hi! I got disconnected, I tripped over the phone line so I broke the connection....blah. I bought my wallet yesterday, it's pink and it's Elle...I just came back from maths tuition. I'm so bored lah...There's school tomorrow, yawn.I'm all alone at home now, my parents are out eating supper somewhere nearby but I didn't want to go. The busdriver won't be picking for two whole days in a row, so my dad will me fetching me to school and giving one of my friends a lift too. Oh, I'm soooo bored...I don't feel like typing now. I had soooo much fun in tuition with my friends, Laugh out loud, what the heck! It just sounds nice so ignore it. I have this uneasy feeling that one of my best friends is hidding something from me but though I'm really glad that I have friends that I can trust and talk to. This 'friend' is totally the -CLASSIC STORY-. Honestly, that's what I call it, it's no Black Beauty but it's like...Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, scary. I mean...it's like this 'friend' has split personality and two faces! Gawd...I love that story but real life, dream on! It's totally the classic story I tell you, I got to tell you one thing...my reflection, my mirror image...my best fwen! I'm not vain for goodness sake, what I mean is that the person in life that we can trust more than God is ourselves. Of course, we need someone to trust in too, you know. I'm watching Bruce Almighty now. I just watched Meet the Fockers yesterday night. Well, ciao for now!