Tortured

Aloha! I just finished practicing my violin and writing like nearly 3 or 4 pages long of notes for KH and ouch, my fingers feel all stiff now. This morning I had to wake up at 8am because I had tae-kwon-do. I woke up yawning and wishing that I could still go back to bed and wake up at 9am instead. Then after taekwondo, I had BM tuition. I reached there at 2.15pm and finally, a Teresian has joined the tuition because the rest of them are all from Kuching High, Kuching Town, Batu Lintang but none from St. Teresa or St. Mary or St. Joseph or St. Thomas, they are all from the chinese schools, so it's pretty boring. Thankfully Charlene joined! But too bad she has to sit at the other side. At least I have my friends from other school. Anyway, my parents are out to dinner, I was supposed to come but then I had too much homework to finish just now so I didn't go. I'm so bored now, there's like nobody interesting to chat with...yawn. remember I used to cover my testpapers with doodles. I would write spinach or draw frogs or cats or whatever is on my mind and write whatever that is on my mind. Don't ask me why I wrote spinach, I know it's a vegetable, d-u-h!!! Well, bye then! Ciao!