Hectic livestyle

Hi, how's everything? I can't believe how fast time flies, school is starting tomorrow! I am so bored today, Kristen's not online but thankfully Demie's online. I hadn't even seen Rhema online since the holidays had started. I'm going to have to wake up extra early tomorrow since there's school and the schoolbus reaches my house probably at 11am or slightly later since I'm taking the schoolbus early this year. I haven't got all my textbooks yet because I am borrowing from my mom's school instead. I've only got my science textbooks, maths textbooks and KH textbooks. So far, I have studied half of my KH textbook already and one chapter of my History textbook. I haven't read through for the second time for History, I'm planning on reading it again tonight. Maybe I'll start on Geography if I have time, maybe some Science too. Well, I'm ending this blog now, so ciao! Anyway, I know New Year was over but Happy New Year to you all!