"Scheduled" activity needed

It's my grandfather's birthday today. We had seafood at that Ling Loong Cafe. We had crab, yam and fish dish, steamed fish, some belacan vegetable dish, some vegetable dish again, some sort of meat dish and braised toufu. Frankly speaking, I am just bad at describing food. This is something that I had not mentioned for ages in any of my posts, I have a confession to make...I am severely BORED. I have absolutely nothing to do and particularly today. Everybody seems to be away doing something "scheduled" such as the La Salle Convention or away at Singapore busy deciding to get a new accoustic guitar or a Creative mp3 player. You know what? I need a "scheduled" activity to run my life for these last few remaining days of the holidays. I need a camp. I am so bored that my brain refuses to function to come up with anything to blog about today but I am blogging for the sake of wishing my grandfather a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY. My grandfather would be...hmmm, do the maths, 2007 subtract 1929. I remembered that it is 1929 thanks to the BOH blinder hanging from the Ling Loong Cafe.